We enjoyed these buns while watching the lunar eclipse last Sunday night. Our whole house smelled like sugar and cinnamon, amazing!Theses are so great when fresh and warm right out of the oven. The perfect combination of soft bread, sweet buttery sugar filling, and crunchy nuts.
2. Mix in a bowl:
3. Melt 1/4 Cup of butter.
4. Once the dough is done, roll out on floured surface into a large square.
5. Pour both the butter and sugar/cinnamon/pecan bowl over top of half the square.
6. Fold the square in half and pinch the seam closed.
7. Using a sharp knife cut the dough into one inch strips, twist a few times, and join the ends together to form a circle.
8. Place on baking sheet with parchment paper, and cover for 30 minutes to let rise.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes.