This past weekend I decided enough was enough! All my baking stuff had been crammed into one small cupboard, piled on top of each other. It drove me mad! Daydreaming, I realized a had a huge cabinet going underused with just a couple of appliances in it. So after some switching around I designated the bigger cupboard for baking stuff. However, what started as a simple rearranging turned into an all weekend project. I already had few things in jars, but now everything has it's own matching jar with labels.
The preexisting jar labels were just stickers, which means if I ended up changes the jar contents I was stuck with the old label. Now all the jars have chalkboard labels so they can easily be erased. I even got a chalkboard pen, which is easier to write with and doesn't wipe off with your fingers. But it does come off with a bit of water, perfect!
Everything is much more organized now with lots of space. Can't wait to get back to baking, in a more enjoyable space!