Our new washer and dryer have arrived, and they are so much better then our old ones. For one, they actually work, and they play a fancy little song when the load is done. There are still a lot of kinks to work out, and we still need to add all the actual design parts, but for now at least I can do laundry. We decided to change the placement of the washer and dryer, and the sink. However, as they sit right now the doors to each machine open inward making it very awkward to switch the clothes from one machine to the other. I'm thinking it might be easier to use if we stack the machines, and then just have a counter and sink area. As I said, lots of details to work out and decide on.
Both Jeff and my father worked hard on all the plumbing in the wall before the new machines were installed. The original plumbing was inefficient, and it also needed to be changed as we moved the placement of the machines.
We still have a few more plumbing issues to fix before we can fully reassemble the wall. However, the tough part (hopefully) is done. Can't wait to start shopping for all the fun decor stuff!